Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Li Hsian and Srihari Iyer's wedding 31st January 2010

Srihari Iyer and Li Hsian are getting married and I am truly honoured to be singing at his wedding. Like I told him about 10 years ago when he asked me if I would sing at his wedding, "YES YES YES!". He's a precious friend and am really happy that the two of them are getting married. They're so made for each other.

Will be playing with none other than the maestro himself, Tay Cher Siang on piano, Vincent Ong on bass, and Faz Aznam of guitar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ida! How are u? My friend has been a great fan of yours and would like to have you to perform on her wedding day. Is it possible? It will be held on 5th May. I've been trying to reach you for the past 2 weeks. Pls call me at 0122299474 or email me at fynazzz@gmail.com so that we can discuss further. Tq! have a good day ahead!